Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Life gets away from me so quickly and I find it much easier to pick a new background for my blog than try to summerize life. This is, in fact, true on a larger level. When I can't quite put a finger on things emotionally, I have a strong desire to eat, watch TV & shop, things I can control to feel "good" while remaining emotionally numb... not great solutions. Since I am broke and trying to lose weight again, my idols are being challenged. I am sure every morning God is saying, "why won't Brooke just cast her cares upon me??" I know that I am needlessly carrying around anxiety but I don't know how to stop... I hate that! I wish I could just recognize my sin and then stop but it doesn't often work that way. My solution for the night is to go to bed. Sometimes I think all I really need is more sleep :-)

No comments: