Thursday, April 22, 2010

TMI


This may be a little too much info for some of you out there but a few weeks ago I had a plantar wart removed from my toe. It was pretty big and the podiatrist had to scoop it out. I took Rachel with me because she is scared of needles and I was hoping my bravery would help her get over it. Unfortunately the needle/numbing part was the most painful. Anyway I thought it was pretty fascinating when all was said and done so I took a picture of the wart once it was out and now I am sharing with you :-). Hope no one reading this is too squeamish. Anyways, it left this big crater in my big toe but God has made the human body so amazing. Just two weeks later it is almost totally healed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! haha I'm glad you got that finally removed. Those things are a pain in the...toe haha

Brian & Mary Hand said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that you're sharing your wart with us. I would do that. We're a bare-all type. I must say that is a honkin huge wart. Impressive. I can only imagine the hole. (I did the freeze-removal thing with a planters wart a few years ago, and I was shocked at the root on that sucker. It too left a nice hole, that healed quickly). Love you!